In 1990 Congress created the EB-5 Program to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also know as the Reginal Center Program. This program sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with reginal centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth. Johnston & Farmer has helped numerous clients obtain EB-5 visas through these programs. With an office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are able to help clients both domestically as well as internationally. We have a team of individuals that assist us in obtaining EB-5 visas so that clients can work in their native language while going through the EB-5 program.
At Johnston & Farmer we advise clients as to:
- Regulatory compliance in regards to EB-5 investment
- Advise clients in the planning and operation of EB-5 commercial enterprises
- Initiate all necessary steps to ensure that your investment was earned legally and therefore eligible for the EB-5 program
- Connect EB-5 clients with individuals that can help them form relationships with others domestically from their region of the world
- Help our clients manage their investment for projects within the United States